This form allows Catholic University students, faculty and staff to register a wireless network interface MAC address for a device which is not able to connect to the CUA-SECURE wireless network by logging on. Each device registration will be valid for the academic year.
Use the wireless network by logging onMost devices are able to use the "CUA-SECURE" wireless network by logging on with your Cardinal Credentials. These include:
- desktop computers
- notebook, 2-in-1 and Chromebook computers
- tablets and smartphones
- most printers
- Building and room number where you are trying to connect
- Information about your device: manufacturer, model number
- The text of the error message you receive when you try to connect, or other description of the problem
- The best way to contact you (email, phone)
Connect to the wired wall portThe best way to connect your internet device (such as Roku, Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, PlayStation, XBox, smart TV) is with the wired network wall port in your room. This provides the fastest connection and does not require registration.